Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

Two weeks ago we had spring break. We did not do much but it was nice to have a break from school. Curt worked everyday so we stayed up in Logan most of the time. However since our school has to pay the government a lot of money the school was closed down for spring break and no employees were allowed to work, so I had a week off work. I mostly hung around the house relaxed and did home work. On Tuesday night we went down to my cousins Adam and his wife Carly's wedding reception. I forgot my camera so I took one off my cousins Facebook page. Also on Saturday we were sick of Logan and Curt needed some sort of a spring break, so we spent Saturday and Sunday morning at Curt parents house. On Saturday we went swimming, watched a movie, and had dinner at his sisters house. Then on Sunday we went down to my Grandmas house for dinner with my family and cousins. After dinner we stayed and played cards. Even though we did not do much it was a nice break from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment