Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Fun!

 She could not wait until the tree was up to start decorating! 

 With in a few days it looked like this:) Christmas trees are fun with toddlers! She watched the Curious George Christmas and the tress in the Lobby gets un-decorated so she thought she needed to un-decorate ours.  She also discover the tree would turn when she pulled on the tensile.   
 Helping me make clay ornaments. 


 More of the tree un-decorated:) 
 We both took our turns with the stomach flu so we spent a lot of time watching shows and crafting.


 One Saturday while I was sick my mom came up and took Aleana to see Santa and the Reindeer at the Willow Zoo, while my Dad and Curt worked on the houses.  She loved the Reindeer but did not care for Santa :)  
 Her Donkey friend

 Sugar cookies! 




 Her new hat! 
 Decorating the cookies! 



 Painting a bell ornament for Grandma
 my Cutie! 

 Snelgrove Christmas Party! 

 Great Grandma Snelgrove! 

 my beauty! 
 She loves her Grandpa and was following him around all morning. 


 We went and visited Jesica for her Birthday.  
 Aleana is not much small yet 2 years younger. 
 Our washer stopped working so we had it fixed.  I went to do laundry after but did not watch it.  Well I guess it was not fixed because it flood our kitchen.  We spent 2 hours cleaning it up last Friday night.  They came back a few days later and now it work.  It is so nice to have appliance that work. 

 Our house so far!  


No comments:

Post a Comment