Friday, January 30, 2015

Aleana's first prayers.

For a while now Aleana has liked to help us say prayers and will copy what we say and say small parts on her on like "Jesus Christ Amen".  Tonight she wanted to say her own prayer for dinner.  I could not really understand what she was saying but her dinner, mom, dad, Aleana, thank you and bless you.  I thought I would help her close her prayer and she stops put her hand up and says "No I say it"  she proceeded and then closed with "name of Jesus Christ Amen" I could not help from laughing.  It is amazing how much she picks up and how sweet and innocent she is.    

Tonight before bed she wanted to say it so we let her and when she was done I tried to say family prayer.  She stopped me and said "no I say it" and said a second prayer.  Then she let me say family prayer. She is learning so fast and I am so proud of my independent little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment