Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Reunion


We went up to Curt's parents house for a family reunion. On Friday night curt went on camping with his dad brother and nephew for fathers and sons. So the girls had a girls night out. We had smores and watched one of Jane Austins movies called Persuasion.
On Saturday I played at the park with the kids while curt was helping his dad put in a new door for fathers day.
That night we all played Crockett. Curt and I set up the course that was kind of like a mine golf course. We had it going all over the back yard and around obstacles. The end stick was up a ramp so you had to hit you ball though the two hoops, up the ramp and hit the stick. It was a funny game with the kids. Hanna stole curt club and was hitting the ball the through the hoops. It was fun to get away for a few days and spend time with family.



4 comments:

  1. Cute blog guys! You're such a great family. Thanks again for helping out the other day ... you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so long! It makes me want to grow my hair long again, but I always end up cutting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the cutest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you two are so cute!!! I love that first pic of you guys!

    ReplyDelete