Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer School




Curt is taking Physiology this summer. It takes a lot of time and when he is a home he spends a lot of time studying, although it is paying off. When he took it a couple semesters ago he did not do so well and he is already doing WAY Better. I am proud of him for working so hard (even though he would rather be playing) and doing so well. He is going to prove to Andy that he is Smart. I know that we are being blessed and that Curt is receiving help because he is working so hard and going to school like the lord has commanded. I don't know how we would get though school with out the lords help.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, Snelgroves!!! Looks like like is treating y'all well. Glad to find your blog. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Curt Go!! We know you can prove big ol andy anderson wrong! haha we miss you guys! Dinner and games sounds good! It might have to be on a crazy day.. my work schedule is crazy!! I work almost every single day!! I need to learn how to say no. Anyways we'll totally party. Let us know when curt needs a break from studying and we'll totally party k!

    ReplyDelete