Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are Home

We had a blast but we are so glad to be home and get some sleep. I can't post pictures right now because I left my camera in the rental car and my parents saved it. So we i get it i will post pictures and tell you about our trip.

Before we left on our trip we had a big surprise. Saturday July 19th we got a call form the stake saying they wanted to met with us. We were a little nervous because we knew they were making lots of changes in our ward. So we get into the stake presidents office and the presidents tells Curt he would like to call him to be the 2nd councilor in the Bishopric. We were surprised but we knew it was were Curt needed to be and i get to join the whifes club. We just thought he had already had his turn. We know that if we follow the lord we will learn a lot, become closer to the lord and each other.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!?! No way!!! That is so awesome!!! Congrats guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for curt! That is super exciting! I know exactly how you feel.. tom got put in as 1st counselor 3 weeks ago. It was the biggest shock ever! It was like at 10:00 at night that they called us, so we didn't even get out of there till after 11. We have only been married 2 months! but yay for curt! he will be so good! and hooray for the wife's club! I'm with ya on that one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I heard! Congratulations -- you'll be great, Curt! We really appreciate you. Jeremey mentioned he got a letter from you -- I really appreciate that and I know he does, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!? You have a blog? Why have I not known? Love it! and love you guys too....

    ReplyDelete