Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pictures from our family Vacation

Yeah!! we have our pictures from our trip. We went a lot of places so there are a lot of pictures. Here I am with my mom and sister at Lake Tahoe. The lake was beautiful and reminded me a lot of Bear Lake. We went swimming and jumped the waves.(sorry no pictures). It took curt a while to decided he wanted to get in, but i think once he got in he had a lot of fun.


The above pictures is inspiration point. It is the only island on Lake Tahoe. We went on a couple hikes. Here we are on the top of a water fall. My dad was scared because he is afraid of heights and my brothers were climbing all over the edge.


This is the best picture I could get of the Golden Gate Bridge. It is a really awesome bridge.

While in San Francisco we drove on Lombard Street the wind twistiest street in the US. I did not get a very good picture. We also saw the street where Princess Mia from Princess Diaries rolled down the hill into the trolley and the machine her grandma arm wrestles.

We went over to Fisherman's Wharf where Curt really liked all the ships and subs. For dinner that night we ate in China Town.
On our way to our hotel we stopped and waited in the ocean. My sister and brother went swimming but I thought it was to cold and late. We did get some really cool pictures though.

Friday and Saturday we went hiking around Yosemite National park. They had lots of pretty water falls and lakes. While hiking on Saturday we ran into a lot of smoke from a fire it was crazy it looking like the sun was setting a 5:oo at night.





These giant sequoia's were huge but really cool. We were accually able to climb into some of them.

We had a great time but i think we spent a little too much time in the car. We are waiting for Allen and Kathy to take their engagement pictures. For those of you who know my brother Allen he is getting Married in October.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet trip! I love San Fransisco. Wasn't China Town amazing? You should've taken a tour of Alcatraz. That place is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I especially love the sunset picture... And I'm glad you got to meet the ocean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, You guys are such a cute couple, I love it! I can't believe you spent that much time in the car. Kelly and I have given up on road trips, more than 3 hours and we fly! Congrats on your anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete