Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The best two year of our lives



Monday was our two year anniversary. We can't believe it has been two years already time really does fly when you are having fun. We are so glad that we took the opportunity to get married in the temple so that our love and marriage will last for eternity.


For our anniversary we took it easy and just enjoyed the day. We both had to work in the morning, but after that we went on a walk up the canyon. Later we went to dinner at chillies, played mini golf and watched a movie at home. Curt made white chocolate marshmallow fondue, it was really good but kind of runny. It was fun to just spend time together.


I bought curt two pairs of pants and a nice button up shirt for work. Curt gave me the statue "Promise" from the Willow Tree Collection. It was a great day and i am looking forward to many more great days

9 comments:

  1. I have a willow tree thing exactly like that but my girl has long hair in a pony tail! I can't tell if that one does or not... I love them though! I think they are so cute!! Congratulations on 2 years!! that is super exciting! You guys are so cute!! Just so you know, I totally tagged you in a blog thingy on my blog. I think you should do it if you haven't already. It is the one about your husband- perfect for your two year mark! haha we need to play sometime. I am holding you guys to it. :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys had a good one! Time flies by really fast. Steve and I can't believe we've been married for 5 years already. It goes by too fast! Enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy anniversary! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And yes, time goes by way fast, next June 10th is my 5th year eek I'm old

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... congratulations! Time flies, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys! We're so glad we ran into your blog! Such a sweet post, you two are a great couple. We loved hearing Curt talk about how happy he was to find you. Congrats on your two year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for anniversaries! Congrats guys! i'M GLAd I was there from the beginning! Ours is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so cute!!! Congrats on two years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Love the new blog layout, too :)

    ReplyDelete