Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weddings

I had some of my really good friends get married this summer. I have been friends with these guys since i was in elementary school

Here is Amber Livesey on here wedding day she looked so pretty and happy. Lanae is on the right of Amber and Felicia is next to her. I am happy for her.

Here is Lisa and her husband Jeff. I am so happy that she found someone, she seems so happy and in love. Jeff seem like a really great guy. They seem so happy to be married. Here is Curt and I with Jeff and Lisa and some of Jeff's really good friends.
Lisa is like my sister and i am so happy that she has found some one to spend the rest of her life with.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures! I'm not so sure about Jeff's outfit there but Lisa looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine. Its Karaline Bush(now Thurgood). I just started a blog myself. You should check it out at jkthur.blogspot. This will be a good way for us to keep in touch. Any other friends have a blog?

    ReplyDelete