Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag you're it!

Jamie tagged me and said that it would be a good thing to do for our 2 year anniversary
1. What is his name? Curtis Rich Snelgrove
2. Who eats more? It depends on the meal, we can both eat a lot
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Curt did, it He said it one night after he dropped me off, i was already around the corner when he said it and it surprised me so i just kept walking
4. Who is taller? Curt by like 7'
5. Who is smarter? Curt likes to say that i am but when are smart in different areas, curt is smarter in English and I am smarter in math.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am not sure curt is a sensitive guy
7. Who does the laundry? we both do sometimes together sometimes separate
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do that is just were i have always slept
9. Who pays the bills? Curt does i do financial stuff
10. Who cooks more? We usually cook together but when it comes to meat curt cooks more.
11. Who is more stubborn? I am ,but i am quietly stubborn
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think curt does but we really have not gotten in little arguments.
13. Who has more siblings? Curt does he has 1 brother and 3 sisters, I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship?I guess i do because curt does not like to make discussion, but he is getting better.
15. What do you like to do together? Go see movies, fishing, hiking, walking, playing games and video games, cooking, watching TV
16. Who eats more sweets? Curt does, i like sweets but i don't eat them as fast or as often
17. Guilty Pleasures? Peanut butter, chocolate and ice cream
18. How did you meet? At CEU, we saw each other around campus, but the first time we met was at club rush. I had been going to swing club and curt had a club sign up for a club at the same table as swing club. I thought he was cute was cute so when I went over to sing up for swing club i hoped he would talk to me. He thought i was cute and got the nerve to invite me to sign up for his club.
19. Who asked whom out first? We had hung out and played racket together but curt asked me to a dance.
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first, I had been hoping he would kiss me for a while. So one night after we went snowmobiling he was dropping me off and we were hugging on the front porch and i finally just kissed him and of course he kissed me back and again shortly after.
21. Who proposed? Curt did no April 3, after conference. We went to conference with some friends who got engaged that same day. He was going to propose at the temple but it was to busy. On our way home he said that he wanted to show me something special and asked me if I like mountains or waterfalls better. I said mountains so he drove to the Mount Timpanogos temple. He covered my eyes and led me to the perfect view. He told me to look and i saw the temple glowing in front of the Mount Timpanogos mountains it was beautiful. Then curt knelt down and proposed.
22. His best features and qualities? I like his eyes and smile. I like that he can talk to pretty much every one and make them laugh. I like that he make me laugh and smile every day. He is willing to serve and do what he can to help others.
23. Tag you’re it. Melanie, Lanae, Rachel, Tea, Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! It was fun to see your bloggums! I can't believe it's been two years! We're coming up on that as well and it's nuts!

    ReplyDelete