Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are off to California

We are going to California for a family vacation with my (Christine) whole family. We are excited to get away from the stress and worries of life even though curt has to bring his Physiology and study for his final. We are going to Reno, Lake Tahoe, San Fransisco and a few other places. I hopefully will get to swim in the ocean for the first time. I will post pictures and update you on what has been going on the last couple of weeks when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww I finally found your blog! When you told me you forgot to mention the 22 at the end! :) So... yay! Now we can be blogging buddies. Have fun in California! And thanks again for coming over for dinner that one day. it sure was fun to see you guys. We'll have to do it again

    peacockpostings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete