Thursday, October 15, 2009

Curt's Suprise Birthday Party

Curt's Birthday was on Tuesday, but I threw him a surprise party on Sunday. I had wonderful friends help me plan and get stuff together. Thanks Brigham Moore for getting Curt out of the house. We had a great time, my friend Chelsea Moore made homemade waffle cones (they were delicous Chelsea) and everyone else helped bring ingredient to make homemade ice cream. Chelsea and Nicole Anderson sang Curt a sweet birthday song with actions, to bad I did not think out recording it. They also gave him homemade birthday cards. Then we played Disney SCENE it?, I don't remember who won when we played boys vs girls, but when we played couples Curt and I totally kicked trash. It was a great time and the best part was that Curt had no clue I was planning it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment