Friday, October 9, 2009

Yeah All of Our Paper Work for the Adoption Process is Complete

For those of you who don't know Curtis and I have been working with LDS Family Services to start the adoption process and we have finally finished all the paper work.  We have interviews next week to get approved so that our profile can be put online for single expectant girls to see. When we are online I will post the link to our profile so that you can help spread the word and help us get a child faster. Also I am going to make my blog public again so birthparents can see our blog and get to know us better. So if you know of anyone or know someone who knows someone that it considering placing their child for adoption you can give them our profile and blog address. We are so excited and would love your help in finding us a child.

I also want to thank all our friends and family who helped us get through this first part of the process, especially those who helped us get our profile and birth parent letter ready.

7 comments:

  1. Yipee! I'm so extremely excited for you guys! I'll definitely let you know if I hear of anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea! I will pray for you guys, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! We're excited for you guys! You'll be amazing parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so excited for you two.
    It's a lot of work and lots of stress. But totally worth every bit. You'll be able to breathe a lot easier when it's all done :-)
    If you need to talk, you know to call!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are on your way to being parents! Michael and Jordan can vouch for you to be fun parents. You guys are great! Thanks for the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you were considering adoption. What a great thing! You will be terrific parents!

    We will keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete