Friday, November 2, 2012

Aleana is 1 month old!


I cant believe Aleana is already one month, she has grown and changed so much this past month.   

1 month old
 What a sweet little girl

1 day old

I love the Chubby Checks

3 days old
 Her first day home, we were so excited to have her home.


1 week old
 I love this picture she just looks so cute!
2 weeks old
 Fell asleep in her bouncy chair, I love this things and so does she!


3 weeks old
 Staring to be a little more alert, I love to see her big blue eyes and smiling face.

4 weeks old
 Our sweet little angel, sleeping at grandmas house while daddy was out hunting.

1 month old

Aleana now weighs just over 10 lbs and at her 2 week visit she was measured at 22 inches. She is getting active and has almost rolled on to her side. She can hold her head up really well and will push up on her legs and tries to stand while we are trying to burp her.  She loves to kick her legs and move her arms.  She is already starting to grab my shirt and my hair.  She is making a lot of sounds and staring to interacting with us.  One of my favorite things she does is laughing in her sleep, I would love to get it recorded but I never know when it is coming.  We love her so much and love watching her grow.  I just love holding her and I often hold her through her naps, so I do get a lot done during the day.  

2 comments:

  1. We love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful baby! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I look forward to watching her grow up through your blog. She is so lucky to have such amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete