Monday, November 19, 2012

1 1/2 Months


 I wanted to see how she grows in compassion to her Little Lamb over the next year.
 Eventually she will be holding the lamb instead of laying by it.

Basket Photos

Big Cheesy Grin!
When I was taking pictures I jokingly Said "Smile for the camera." She gave me the biggest smile,
I missed the first one but she smiled again because my sister and I were laughing.
She is such a happy little girl when she is full and had a good nap
 I also like the pictures where baby's are in the same place each month to show how they grow, so I chose her toy basket. 
 I love all of her different cute faces! 



  I had to make sure that I took some with out a blanket to show how small Aleana really is.

Months Sign

 "Yeah I made it, I am so big"

Look how tall she is!
Right now Aleana is about 11 lbs 5 oz and 23 inches, she just continues to grow!
We love each new stage but don't want her to grow up to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment