Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! We spent the weekend with my family and had our Thanksgiving meal at my Aunt Jane's house.  It was fun to be with family and see cousins I had not seen in a while. 
Curt and I even made our Sweet Potato Pie for Dessert.  

  My Cousin took and few pictures of us and Aleana in her cute
Thanksgiving outfit my sister made her. 
 
 She is such a cute little girl, we just love her!!

Family Time

 After Thanksgiving Lunch, and all the attention is on Aleana. (except for my Cousins who are in the kitchen :)

 My Grandma with Aleana

 My Dad, sister Debbie, and my Mom

My brother Brian playing With Aleana
Daddies Little Turkey

Thankful Lists

Things I am thankful for!  I made a list of things I was thankful for and why I am thankful for curt and Aleana, for each day of the month.  
I am Thankful for.........
1-Heavenly Father
2-Jesus Christ
3-The Holy Ghost
4-Curt
5-Aleana
6-My family
7- Friends
8-My ward
9-Relief Society
10-Talents of others
11-My camera
12-Scriptures
13-Temples
14-Eternal famlies
15-My rocking chair
16-The Gospel
17-Service done for me
18-My ability to serve
19-left overs, don't have to cook and have dinner fast when needed.
20- naps in my comfy bed
21-My sister who held Aleana while I packed
22-time to be with family and a talented cousin
23- Family who love Aleana and help take care of her
24-Craft fairs where I get inspired by the talents of others
25-Friendly people at church
26-The library
27-A working stove and oven
28-Close friends that I can call at any time and enjoy spending time with
29-Book to read my self and ones to read to Aleana
30-A working car do that we can travel to see family
I am Thankful for Curt because he.....
1-Loves me
2-Loves Aleana
3-Does dishes
4-Washes bottles
5-Does laundry
6-Feeds Aleana
7-Changes diapers
8-Goes to work
9-Let's me stay home
10-Takes me out on dates
11-Cooks
12-Enjoys being with me
13-Honors his Priesthood responsibilities
14-Forgives me
15-Helps gets Aleana to sleep
16-Gets up on weekends with Aleana
17-cleans
18-Enjoys being around my family
19-Watches movies I like
20-Helps with Aleana at night
21-Helps make pies
22-Helps out where ever needed
23-Enjoys playing games with my family (especially Mario with my sister)
24-Does thing I enjoy like going to craft fairs.
25-He let's me sleep in in weekends
26-Makes sure we have Family Home Evening
27-Enjoys spending evenings home with me and Aleana
28-Allows me to spend time with friends
29-Continues to apply for jobs even after so man rejections
30-Treats his mom and sisters with love and respect
I am Thankful for Aleana because she
1-Is here
2-Smiles at me
3-Laughs in sleep
4-Makes funny faces
5-Coos when happy
6-Interacts with me
7-Likes vibrating seat
8-Lays on floor happily for a while
9-Loves to eat
10-Loves to cuddle
11-Is a good sleeper(even at church!)
12-Is a mellow baby
13-Made me a mom!
14-She is growing and gaining weight at a healthy rate
15-Allowed us to meet her birthmom and gain another family
16-Likes my brother and fell asleep on his lap
17-Still likes being held by other people
18-Sleeps well in her carseat
19-Has healthy skin that heals quickly even after she scratches her self
20-Has a new sleeping laugh
21-Loves to talk and even sounds like she says "Hi" and "Hello"
22-Smiles for pictures
23-Sleeps 7 hours at night
24-Likes to have her diaper changed and is starting to like baths
25-Slept through church
26-Loves to be read to
27-Is getting better at taking naps in her Crib
28-Knows here mommy and daddy
29-Is getting better at letting us know what she needs (or I am better at understanding what she needs :)
30-Likes to be around people and is the life of the party  

No comments:

Post a Comment