Friday, December 7, 2012

2 Months Old!!!

My Sweet Little Girl Turned Two Months Old On Sunday!!
 She is 23 inches and weighs 12 lb 1.5 oz, she is in the 85th percentile for both weight and height and 50 percentile for her head.  No wonder she is already getting good at holding up her head.
 Aleana's 2 month birthday and my sisters 23rd Birthday were on the same day.  I think my sister was just a little excited about that :) 
 A few pictures after my sisters birthday party.  We had great homemade ice cream and Chocolate peanut butter sauce.

2 Months pictures 

Her she is laughing! 
 I just love this little girl, I can't believe how responsive and interactive,
 she is for only being 2 months.
 And a couple cute smiles!!
This little girl loves to talk!
She  lays there and just coos and baby talks, she loves to have little conversations with us.
I know it is just the mom in me talking but I sware she is trying to say mom, hi and hello.  I bet that one of those will be her first real word.    
 She is a tall girl, she is giving a lot of her 4 to 6 months friends a run for their money for weight and height.  However they were probably 2 months when they weighed what she did at birth. I decided to condense her two month sign and the picture with her lamb so there were fewer pictures and it sure makes for a cute picture.  

Christmas Lights!

I think Aleana is going to love Christmas.  She already loves the tree and had fun watching us decorate the tree and the house.
 I have exciting news we have Aleana's court date set, it is for the 25th of April! Now we just need to set up the sealing date and then she will be legally and eternally ours!!!
We love our Sweet little Aleana and are so glad she is a part of our family.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is very cute. She is also very big. That is great that soon she will be legally and eternally part of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again!! She is so adorable! I can't wait for you guys to be sealed to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much easier to take those monthly pictures when they are little and can't move. It's nearly impossible to get one of Austin these days!
    Aleana is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete