Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Aleana's First Visit to the Hoggle Zoo!

 We had a blast at the Zoo with my sister, my parents,
and my brother his wife and daughter.
Both Aleana and Layla loved the monkeys,
 birds and other small animals!
Aleana would get our attention to make sure
 we were seeing the animals too.
 She was in aw with all the animals
 Aleana loved the Elephants until the
workers come to give them a bath,
 I think the spraying of the water scared Aleana.  
 Aleana is talking away to the monkeys calling them dogs,
which is pretty much her word for animals. 
She wanted to go right in and play with the monkeys.
 Aleana with my mom. 
Aleana is about the same size as a baby gorilla.
 Aleana with my dad after looking at the orangutan
 Aleana must of been saying something funny to the
 Lemurs to make my sister laugh like that:)  
 She loved this little guy and could have sat
 and talked to him all day!
 Lego Polar Bear
 One of Aleana's favorite things to watch was
 the Sea Lions and Seals swimming.
She would watch them swim around the corner
 to see where they were going and
then watch for them to come back around 
 Watching a Polar Bear swim around and eat fish.
 I thought it was so amazing to watch,
 but it did scare Aleana a bit at first.
 Having Lunch
 Aleana with her daddy in front of the Bears
 Aleana thought our water bottle was so much cooler
 then hers so she only drank out of ours while at the Zoo.
 In front of some orange Lego monkeys.
 Family Picture in front of the giraffe's which have become our family mascot.  
Aleana loving another cute little monkey.
She was a huge fan of the Zoo,
we will have to bring her again!
Curt and I loved seeing her get so
excited to see the animals.
I wish I had video taped her talking to
 the animals it was so cute!

 Some other fun Pictures!

Another Guitar Lesson  

Curt is trying to teach Aleana to strum softly. 
 She loves plucking the strings with her finger and thumb

 Just chilling on the stairs. 

She loves sitting, when she first started doing this
I thought she was going to fall but she has some good balance.  
 Aleana loves chewing on the plastic lids
and trying to put them back on the containers.
 She is a smart little girl!

Aleana and Layla 


Aleana playing with her cousin Layla during their first slumber party.
Curt and my brother went to a scout training over the night of the 13
and during the day of the 14th of September
 so I went down and stayed the night with my sister-in-law Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment