Thursday, October 10, 2013

Aleana is 1!

12 month pictures


Aleana looks so big and grown up sitting in her little
 yellow basket, it was fun to look back through the
pictures and see how much she has changed and grown.

I wanted to compare Aleana at 12 months and new born.
I thought these pictures turned out pretty cute!
You can diffidently see how much she has changed

Birthday Pictures!

I saw this idea on pintrest and thought I would try it.
She loved the balloons and I think the pictures
are adorable! I might use a few more balloons 
if I were to do it again.  



Aleana with her best friend Kaylee. 
 I am glad she has such a good little friend!

Aleana's 1st Birthday!

Aleana's Birthmom came over on her birthday,
 Wednesday Oct 2 for a little party!
I am so glad she was able to be apart of this day!
 Aleana tasted the cake and then she tore up and
 threw it on the floor. She is not a fan of cake or frosting,
but she did enjoy playing and opening presents.  
Aleana and her 2 mommies!

Day after birthday!


Aleana loved playing with the balloons.
We still have a few in the living room.
She is still a fan of playing in the bathroom.
I had to get a picture of how much toilet
 paper she rolled off.  I love my silly little girl!

Playing with part of her birthday present.
She loves musical toys.

Family Birthday Party!

Sunday Oct 6th
Look at me I am 1!
Adorable picture with grandpa Snelgrove.
 She had him wrapped around her little fingers
 and had him walk her all around the house.



We had a full house!  We had pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, salad and chocolate corn bread (Brian’s creation, which was actually really good).  And of course we had cake and Ice cream.  Aleana did not eat much of anything.

My sister Debbie and my Dad (Grandpa Stauffer)
Brother Brian, his fiance Cadie,
Grandma Stauffer and Grandma Snelgrove
Also Grandma Snelgrove and Julee were there.
She got really good at opening presents!
One of her favorite toys! Foam blocks from my brother.
She has gotten really good at knocking down towers I build 
Pretty pink Dress Grandma Snelgrove made for her.
  It may fit her for a while :)
Happy Birthday Girl with the other dress grandma made.

Getting a toy out of the bag :)
Debbie snuggling with Aleana's Kangaroo and my dad.
Playing with Aleana

Not wanting to eat dinner
First ice cream from Grandpa Snelgrove,
 at first she did not like it but then she decided she loved it!

She was still not a fan of cake she was just
  handing the frosting to grandpa
No Pictures :)
(Sorry I forgot to rotate it)
Free smash cake from Macey's
Birthday Cake my dad made her
 Aleana loves her present!
 she just wakes back and forth across 
our living room and kitchen.
 I can't Believe my little girl is 1 and almost walking.
It has been a great year and we look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment