Sunday, October 20, 2013

Curt's 30th Birthday!

Last Sunday October 13 was Curt's Birthday.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful Husband and Father!
I can't believe you are already 30!
 
We had a very low key party after all the
craziness with Aleana's First Birthday,
  Curt had some help with his presents.
 Aleana became a pro at opening presents after her
birthday and thinks that every present is now hers to open.
Curt got some twist tie things from his parents,
that is what is around Aleana's neck.
Curt picked himself out a new hunting shirt.
 Aleana thought that the Butterfingers were for her.
I like the picture below of them both pretending to eat the Butterfinger.
 We also got a new Kinect because ours stopped working and
 I got Curt a Willow tress figurine the a mom, a dad and a little child. 
 Aleana thought this was a new toy for her :)  
 
We just had a nice relaxing Sunday which I hope Curt enjoyed.

Oh on a side note Aleana started cutting her first molar yesterday, it is her bottom left moral.  She has but kind of fussy and we are wondering if that is were her fever keeps coming from, Poor little girl:(.  Needless to say Church was a little rough today,  I am glad that I have Curt to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment