Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thanksgiving and Debbie's Birthday

I know I am a bit late but if figured I should at least get this posted before Christmas.

Thanksgiving 


 We went up to Curt's parent's for Thanksgiving.  We had a house full; Maegen and Brandon came and so did Ryan and Lisa and all their kids.  Tiff stayed down in New Mexico with Tyler and his family. 
 Here is Aleana playing in Grandma's play dough cutter drawer while everyone was trying to get ready for dinner.  
 Pictures of everyone at the nice long table. 


 Curt and I with Aleana on her Second Thanksgiving. 
She actually got to eat the food this year 
 Her Shirt say "Everyone is Thankful for ME!"  and we all are.  
 Aleana and Maryanna loved the little rocking chair. 
We may need to have Grandpa make Aleana one.  
 Aleana and Hannah!

 Fun at the park

 Burning a few of the dinner calories so we can have pie! 
 Aleana loves Fred! 

 Did not like this like I thought she might after the rocking chairs, maybe I rocked to fast. 
 They all don't balance out Curt :) 
 Daddy going down the side.
 Aleana also liked the slide when Becca and I took her down. 

Family Fun 

  Aleana loved playing with her Aunt's uncles and cousins 
 Aleana and Hannah 

 Aleana and Emmy 
What cute cousins! 
 Emmy and I in our matching shirts.
It was fun to be with family for Thanksgiving and to play with the nieces and nephew. 

Debbie's Birthday

The Saturday Evening after Thanksgiving we headed down from Curt's parents to my parents so we could be there on Sunday for Debbie's Party. 
 Aleana and Grandpa enjoying the Christmas Tree.
  Aleana love the lights! 

Family pictures 

 Here are some cute family pictures Debbie took of us after church. 



Debbie and her little best friend.  
I will miss having Debbie in Logan and I think Aleana will too! 

Cutie

 Reading books in Debbie's fuzzy chair. 
 I think it needs to be fixed.

Debbie's Party 

 Debbie with her "Little Debbie" Birthday Cake. 
 She is now 24 she is getting so grown up and hoping to go to grad school! 
Aleana kind of thinks that Debbie's present is her's but I guess she did pick it out. 

A few random pictures and Info on Aleana! 

Aleana's first pony tail.  Although it only lasted about 20 mins and I have not tried another since.  I will try int again sometime soon. 
My happy little girl eating pea's and her favorite, banana's!

She will eat most any thing now which is nice we are still working on meat and some veggies but for the most part she is a pretty good eater.  Also she has learned "done" and makes sure we know she is done :). 

She got really sick after Brian's wedding and the stinking cough and runny nose held on for about 3 weeks so I took her in and they gave her an antibiotic and she is finally all better, no more coughing all night.  She is running around my house and going up and down stairs.  Although she goes down on her bum but what ever works for her.  
She weighed about 23lbs when I took her to the doctor's office.  She has two molars that are mostly grown in on the bottom and the top two are cutting through. Also her gums where her canine's will be are all swollen so I think they will be close behind. 
She is getting so crazy at church we have to take turns with her during Priesthood and relief society so that we can at least get a good lesson every other week. She makes it fun,  I think she will love nursery in a few months as long as she dose not get stranger danger.  I think it will be a little sad but we will love it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment