Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aleana's first dance recital and other family fun!

Aleana and I have been attending a mommy and me dance class that my friend Janaca Segrist has been teaching.  We started in the middle of February part way though the dance session but there was only one other mom besides my friend who taught the class. It has been fun to have this class for Aleana and I to attended together. Might as well take advantage of only having one child :) 
Teddy Bear picnic! 
Dancing teddies
Using Aleana as my Teddy :) 

Getting ready to put my little one to sleep and carry her off the stage! 

After we finished this dance and were clearing off the stage Aleana ran off the stage and grabbed the fish props from the older girls dance and ran on the stage and started to dance. She wanted to be like the older girls.  
You'll be in my heart from Tarzan. 
So Cute that Aleana has caught on to some of the movements! 
She loved playing with the Balloons! 

Cracking up:)
making a run for it:) I had to run off and grab her! 
Side stepping and kicking the balloons. 
Solo dance, she loved kicking the balloons and dancing with mommy! 
She was fighting to get off my legs, usually she likes this :) 
Kicking feet and sticking touge out at her little friend
Escape number 2:) 
waiting to see if she is going to come back, I grabbed her as she ran back on the stage for our final pose. 
For the finale they announced each girls name and they got to have a solo dance.  While we were waiting back stage for our turn she was clapping with the audience so when it was her turn she just stood on the stage and started to clap.  I had to pick her up and take her to get her flower.   

Receiving her flower:) 
Mommy and Aleana! 

 Aleana and Jesica!
 I am so glad I invited her and that she was able to come, Jesica loved watching Aleana dance. 
 Aleana and Brooke! 
I guess Brooke was dancing through the room while the dances were going on.  She also wanted on of the dance costumes.  She is a cute girl. 
 Cousin Layla
She had fun watching the dances and enjoyed the balloons as well. 
 Julee! 
My Beautiful Ballerina! 
It was so fun to be apart of this and have family come and support! 

After we went back to the house to visit.  Julee bought Aleana a car and while they were putting it together we took Aleana and Layla out to play.  Allen took some cute pictures while they were swinging. 
what a cutie! 

Aleana was so excited when she saw her car but together.  She kept trying to climb in it and drag it out side while curt and his dad were putting it together. 
She had lots of fun playing in it and being pushed around. 
Just love her cute smile! 


 Right when we brought her down from bed she wanted to play into 
 Even wanted to play in the car with her pretty dress on:) 
We are going to need to make room in the garage for it but for now we will just let her play in the house with it all she wants. 
Cute pose of us hanging out after church

No comments:

Post a Comment