Monday, May 19, 2014

My Crazy Little Girl

 Aleana in her Cute new sun hat and glasses.  She actually likes to wear the hat I hope it last threw the summer. 
 This little girl loves her boots! 
 She also loves this owl statue that is on my neighbors back porch. 
 Aleana is a bit of a stinker, she is becoming a climber and thinks she needs to sit up on tables so she can get to things we don't want her to have.  She is very independent and stubborn, her favorite word is "NO". 
 Here is a picture of our friends Colby and Leslie Majors.  When have been friends since we were down in price. We have not spent much time with them in the last few years but we connected again these last few months.  They are off to Colorado for Colby to do Grad School.  We will miss them but hope all goes well for them. 
 She thinks it is funny to put her blanket over her head and walk around the house.Luckily it has holes in it.  She will pull it off and say "see you".  She learned it from her toy that says "peek-a-boo, I see you"  
 Aleana climbing up onto our entertainment center. She is busy. 
 Aleana wanted to be like Daddy! I love this cutie. 
 

 This is my favorite!  
We went to my Grandma Taylor's for Soup Night and Kathy and Cadie's Birthday. Brian has a new dog with sever separation issues so he brought him.  Aleana went with them on a walk.  She loved the dog. Sadly we think she is allergic to dogs worse then me.   

Rock climbing on the rock behind my grandmas house with Debbie. 
Ridding Archie. 

Aleana is all over her sickness but she still has a cold or allergies.  Curt had a job interview today at the hospital in the Language Department, we will see if it is meant for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment