Sunday, June 1, 2014

Puck and Glitter

We had a fun adventure at church today.  To start out with I had Aleana wear her purple glittery dress from Grandma Snelgrove and there was glitter everywhere.   We sat in front our friends the Bartholomew's and there daughter Emery who is Aleana's friend.  Emery was sharing grapes with Aleana before the meeting started and apparently Aleana was not chewing them up very well and started choking on one.  I got out the piece she was choking on and I thought she was OK, but her gag reflex was already triggered she threw up and I was able to catch most of it with some wipes.  I was trying to figure out how to get it cleaned up and Aleana turned back to see her friend and they could tell she was going to throw up again but before I could grab her she threw up on my friends dress and shoes as well as all over the hymn books and the floor.  I got Curt's attention as he was finding people to pass the sacrament and I hurried to get Aleana out before she threw up again.  I got back and a friend had gone to get cleaner and paper towels to help clean it up then Curt came with the same.  We spent the whole first part cleaning up.  I felt bad for my friend Jordan who got thrown up on, she was good to help clean up.  That bench was a mess covered in glitter and puck we tried to do the best we could but it was still a mess when we left.

When I got back from the bathroom Aleana was acting fine just jumping up and down and wanting more snack, I am glad she was not sick.  Although she did have a yuck nose and a cough this morning still the same as the past month or so, I wish we knew what was going on with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment