Friday, December 10, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

We have been busy so we did not get our tree put up until last night. Curt and I enjoy putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the apartment together. So we had to wait for a time when we were both available. Here is a our cute tree.
I received a Christmas present from one of the boys in the 2nd grade math class that I work in. He told me that I could not open it until Christmas. It is kind of big present to be getting from a student so I am really curious what it is, but i guess I will have to wait until Christmas. Aren't children so precocious.


Today at the school instead of having math time one second grade teachers had her son dress up as the Grinch and act it out as she read the story. Her son must of watched the new Grinch because he acted a lot like Jim Carey. He did a great job, the children loved it and I got a good laugh. I just love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment