Friday, December 3, 2010

Sorry It has Been A While :)

Sorry to those who keep checking my blog and it is still my post from clear back in July when it was nice and warm out and now it is December and it is freezing and snowy outside. I have been meaning to update but, I have procrastinated, been busy and have not taken any pictures. However I know some of you would like an update on our life. So here is what we have been up to.

First off I got a job; I work at an Elementary in the south part of Logan. I am a math and literacy Professional Assistant (which I think is a new fancy name for aid, but I do different things then a classroom aid). In the morning I do reading groups in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade helping them with literacy and comprehension. In the afternoon in go into the a 2nd and 3rd grade classroom and help with math. After that I read with children who are struggling and to finish off my day I help children with homework. It is a fun job, but it has its challenges. I do enjoy the children (most of the time :). Some of the students are funny because they cannot say my name and I have often been called Mrs. Snowgirl. The funniest one is this little boy from Vietnam who was trying to call me by my first name and called me Mrs. Cheese. I guess I just have a hard name for children to say.

Next Curt started graduate school in Exercise Education and has two classes Monday nights from 5-10, he is amazing I don’t know if I could handle class that late, but he is doing really well in his classes. He will be finished with is first semester by the end of next week. On top of school he is doing a 10 hour internship at Cardiac Rehab at Logan Region Hospital, which he loves. Plus his partner that he splits a full time shift with at the hospital decided he wanted to focus more on school, so he quit and now Curt is working a full time job. He is supper busy, but life will slow down in the next couple weeks when his internship and school are finished for the semester. Yeah I will have my husband back for a few weeks.

Last we have not had any updated on adoption for a while, but keep us in your prayers and send potential birth parents are way.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're back to blogging! I think when life slows down for us all in a couple weeks that a game night will be in order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to get an update and to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete