Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Better Late then Never :)

Here are pictures from my Birthday, the flowers were from my Dad, the card and candy bar from the Relief Society and of course Curt made the cake (chocolate whip cream and strawberries yum). But the main present is the Kinetic that I got from Curt. It is so fun!!
For Valentines Curt made a fish and veggie Dinner. Curt likes to arrange the food like he is preparing food on Iron Chief. He is so Cute :). I got Curt the only type of dog we can have in our apartment right now (Curt really wants a dog) and Curt got me Anastasia.
This past weekend we went to Angie's, a local restaurant and "Cleaned the Sink" with our friends the Kjars, or in other wonders ate a lot ice cream out of a little sink. We got a bumper sticker for finishing it all, but it wont be going on my car.

3 comments:

  1. that is a lot of ice cream! Yum. Looks like your birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream is pretty impressive!
    Glad you posted the v-day and b-day pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to Go Clean the Sink at Angie's!!!

    ReplyDelete