Thursday, April 7, 2011

My New Toy


I have been saving up for a while for a craft cutter machine and finally had enough so I bought a Silhouette. I love it! It is kind of like a cricut except it is hooked up to your computer and you can design projects on the computer and download die cuts off the online store. You can also cut fabric and heat transfer paper. I have not done much with it yet mostly just figuring out what it can do, but here are a few cards I have made with some downloaded die cuts. I am going to have fun making cards designing scrapbook pages, customizing clothes, making decorations etc, once i figure out how to do it all :).



Also here are some card I made at a card party I had with some friends in my ward, my design is the pink one with the presents.


7 comments:

  1. Love all the posts! Love all the cards! Love all your faces! And We totally LOVED the "postcard" you sent us. :)

    You guys rock. Hopefully we will see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! You'll have to let me know how you like the Silhouette when you have the chance to use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I have a Cricut already, so I can't justify spending all that money on a Silhouette. sigh...it looks so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I love my Silhouette. So much fun! Hope you're having fun figuring it all out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous, I want one. I love your card.

    www.camaree.com

    ReplyDelete