Friday, July 1, 2011

Girls Night, Barbque, and horses!

While the guys went to the Father and Sons Camp-out, the girls had a spa night. We soaked our feet, painted our toes, and put on face masks. Then we ate dinner on fancy china and watched Nomeo and Juliet. It was fun to spend time with just the girls.

The next day for my sister in law Julee’s Birthday we went up the canyon. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows (we put Reese’s on the S’mores yummy!!) and homemade root beer! All my nieces Emmy would eat was Cheetos and s’mores. What a great dinner.
After dinner we rode horses, the kids love the horses and I actually got to go on a ride as well. It was fun even though it was only for a few minutes, I want Curt to take me on another real horse ride one day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment