Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hiking and Tomatoes

We have enjoyed going hiking up Logan Canyon, to get out side and get ready for Glacier National Park. We are going up to Glacier and Canada next month for family vacation. This will be the first time I have ever left the country. I know that I will only be going an hour across the boarder but it is still outside the USA.
While hiking up Crimson Trail in Logan Canyon Debbie and I found giant dandelion flowers to blow. They were actually kind of hard to blow but it was worth the effort.
Curt and I are trying to grow a tomato plant on our back porch, we can't keep any thing alive so we are excited that we actually have tomatoes growing. I can't wait until they are rip I love fresh tomatoes.

1 comment:

  1. A one day trip to Cananda is my only out of country experince too. I sure wish we could go hiking here. It's WAY too hot.

    ReplyDelete