Thursday, February 6, 2014

Aleana is 16 months old!!


 Fun from her 15th month 

Aleana loves playing in our shoe closets and trying on our shoes.  I caught her walking around in my red Sunday shoes.  I am glad that I don't where high heels those would be a lot harder her for her to walk in. 
 She will also take books into our closet and sit to sit and read.  I think the just likes to be alone sometimes. 
My silly little girl reading her books and snuggling I with on of her many stuffed animals her. 

All suited up and ready to go play.  It has been fun having this snowsuit. 
Aleana and Mommy playing in the snow!
This little girl love being outside and has just loved the snow!  
She discovered how fun it is to throw the cushions off the couch. She is a busy little mischievous little girl! 
She likes having her picture taken, I was taking pictures to show the difference in my hair before and after my hair cut and she kept saying "cheese, cheese" so I picked her up and we got this cute picture! 
Before hair cut! 
After hair cut! I was really happy with the results, Thanks Erin! 
Going sledding! 
She liked it the first couple of times but after that she was afraid to get in the sled. Glad I got happy picture. 
She loves to help us cook!
Helping Daddy make pancakes for breakfast. 

My cutie wearing my snow hat!  I just love her:) 


Looking out the window to see if Daddy is coming home. 
She love looking out the window, she will climb up on the couch and over the arm and watch kids play, cars driving, birds etc. If she is not up watching and she hears a car or truck she has me pick her up so she can see.  She especially likes to watch Daddy leave in the morning and watch for him to come home in the evening.  She will also wave and blow kisses to people as they leave. I think it is so adorable. 
Climbing over the arm of the couch, I have a climber on my hands. Wish me luck! 
Reading! 
This girl loves her books, she will still pull all her books off the shelf and sit and flip through them.  I also love that she will grab books, bring them to us and sit on our lap while we read them to her.  I hope she keeps this love for reading.  She is starting to discover TV more and knows how to turn on the TV.  We will just have to monitor her TV watching.  

She has started loving apples and has even started drinking apple juice and sometimes will eat apple juice.  I have to be careful because sometimes she does really good and other times she will try and choke on apple pieces.  I don't want to stop giving her apples but she diffidently needs to practice her chewing.  She also loves dipping her food, gram crackers in milk, fries in catch up veggies in dressing etc.  

My cool girl eating her apple! 
My sister told us that they turn a park in Logan into a staking rink during the winter so we decided to go one Saturday.  The skates where not the best but we still had a lot of fun.

As you can see from her thumbs up Aleana had fun to! She was laughing and smiling most of the time.  We even let her run around in her shoes for a minute before we got in the car and she thought that was pretty cool. 
Me and my sister Debbie!  She is so fun, I just love her! 
So I attempted pig tails in Aleana's hair, but apparently she has a supper sensitive head.  She got a little upset while I was putting them it but i thought she would be fine after but she started pulling on them and bawling so I took them out.  Luckily I was able to get a picture, I will have to try them again soon.
Daddy and Aleana chilling and reading books! 
Aleana decided she was done coloring on the paper and deiced to try on her legs.  Luckily it was only a couple minutes before I noticed or it could have been much worse.  I am sure this will not be the last time this happens:) 
My clever little girl used the big bowl she was playing with to stand on and get her drink off the counter.  She is a smart one! 

Aleana weighs about 23 lbs and has 8 teeth on the bottom and 4 teeth on the top with one canine on the way, poor girl has been in lots of pain with this tooth.  

Aleana still love to close doors, she will try closing us in the closet, closes her bed room door while we are playing and also close me out of the room knock on the door and pass books back and forth under the door. She will also try and shut me in the room but can't because the door opens in, so she closes it as far as she can and then slips out her fingers.  

She thinks it is fun to sit on us while we are laying down and bounce up and down.  She just giggles, but it hurts us so we can't let her do it to long.  She has decided that playing in her crib is fun so sometimes when I come to get her out she will not want to get out.  Also she will often want to climb in and play during play time, but if I try to put her in for nap time she flips out.  Crazy girl! 

Aleana thinks she is a big girl and wants to sit in big people chairs by her self.  She even think that at meal times she can sit in a big chair instead of her high chair. Sometime I let her when we are home alone, but I don't know if it is a good idea she is fight it more and more. 

She says uh oh when something drops or spill and even sometimes when she drops or throws something on purpose. She dose like to get a cloth or paper towel and wipes up spills.  She also likes to throw trash away and is getting good at cleaning up toys.  I hope she keeps these traits. 

Here favorite movies are Tangled and Finding Nemo. I think she learned the word mine for Nemo and has been her favorite word for a while and she know how and when to use it. 

She has picked up some new word besides mine.  She can say shirt, shoes, cheese, more, done, no, go Jesus, teeth, brush teeth, socks, mom, dad and probably a fee more.  I think her talking is going to start taking off soon, it is so fun to here her learn. 

All animals are still dog but now all animal make a neighing sound like a horse. She is changed a lot and I know she will continue to grow and change.     

 Starting of her 16 month!!

These are some pictures from her 16 month birthday! 
Playing in the blinds.  

My cute little model! 
Getting into the movies! 
Cute pictures with mom! 

One morning we decided to have a little water fun.  She first started spooning the water back and forth, then she started pouring it back in forth from bowl to bowl.  I kept giving her new water when she spilled it all so by the end we had a big mess, but she had fun. Next time I will strip her down to her diaper because her pj's were all soaked.  Then we pulled out the bubbles, it was fun to see what happened when the bubble hit the water because it did not pop right away, so Aleana got to pop them.     
She wanted to help mop up the water.  She also still loves to sweep, but uses her own broom more.
It is fun to see how much she watches us and copies us but we do have to be careful so she does not pick up bad habits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment