Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!

My Friend Jessica put together a little photo shoot and we went over to take Aleana's Valentines Pictures.  This one in the chair I just snapped after pictures but I think it is one of my favorites!  

Blowing a Valentine's Kiss!!  
A collage of my cute little Valentine! 
My little Princess! 

Here are some of my other favorites! 


Being a little Shy :) 

Aleana's little friends who also got pictures, next to her is Leo, and then Addelyn  the daughter of my friend that took the pictures. 

Matching with our valentines mouse! 

The cute cards that my sweet husband made for me, Aleana and one from Aleana to me! 
Tulips for Aleana and I from Curt
Aleana and I had fun making valentines, well maybe it was more fun for me:) We spread them around the house on Valentines so that he could find them through out the day. He loved finding each one.  I even made him a cute little box to keep them in.    I also gave him a card and a giant Recess heart.
I helped Aleana make him a big valentine, it says "My two little hands show what my heart feels for you" I had her help me write "I Love You" and "Love Aleana".  Curt just loved it!! He loves being a Daddy and absolutely loves his little girl Aleana!   
My cute Valentine decorations! 
 Aleana loves are balloon I got her for Valentines, although sometimes it does scare her because it floats instead of laying on the ground.  I also got her a book called "Love is a Handful of Honey" and some puffy Princess stickers.  

That night we watched Stardust and ate cupcakes we got from our friends.  It was nice to just relax together.  
 We usually have a nice dinner that we have never made before so today curt made Lobster Tails for dinner.  It was really good! 


 Aleana enjoying some green beans, after seeing us drink milk out of our bowls she thinks she needs to drink all her food:) 
 Enjoying some chocolate pudding for the first time.  I think it was a hit. 
 Our yummy dessert! Brownies, pudding, whip cream, raspberries and strawberries, it was delicious! I should have put more berries in because it was a little chocolaty but I guess we can use the rest on pancakes tomorrow:)   
After Aleana went to bed we watched Pride and Prejudice, what a good movie!  We got to have two Valentines day!  I just love my husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment