Sunday, November 17, 2013

Brian and Cadie's Wedding

Temple 

 My Brother Brian got married on Friday at the Bountiful Temple to Cadie (Cadence Leahman).  They have been dating for a year and a half and we have all fallen in love with Cadie and were so happy to see her officially become a part of our family.
 Aleana loves her Grandpas. Here she is with my Dad just after Brian and Cadie came out of the Temple. I did not get a pictures of her with her Grandpa Snelgrove but he came to the temple to watch her while we were at the wedding.  They spent most of the time walking around out side, even though it was cold and lightly snowing .  Aleana figured out that the doors opened automatically and would let her out. She also figured out that a yellow line on the side walk meant a step and she would stop and wait for help.  Thanks Grandpa Snelgrove for helping out. 

Luncheon 

 She was excited to see Brian when he came into the lunchen.  I think she is happy he Married Cadie.

Reception

Playing with Debbie and 2nd cousin Cadie.

 I am surprised that Aleana was so Happy though out the day.  She only took about an hour nap between the Luncheon and the reception. She diffidently had her fussy times but she the most part she just enjoyed the part and just wanted to be in the middle of everything.  

 I let her play with the Coursage made for my grandma who was not able to make it back to the reception after the long day. She loved the flowers and was doing great with it until she started pulling off the fake cranberries and eating them
.
 Here she is in what we had left for pj's  and clothes because she kept soaking though the rest of them.  About 10 mins later she had a bit of a blow out and they just was left in her onsie and socks.  I guess I should always over pack for busy weekends like this.

Cutting the Cake and Dancing 

   They were very nice about feeding the cake and cleaning off the frosting.

 Cadie and her Dad.
 Brian and Cadie.
  They make such a cute couple and look so happy together.

Close up of the Cake.

All the girls!  I love all my sisters :) 

It was a long day but I am so happy for them and was glad to be apart of their big day. And I am very excited to have another sister, she fits right into our family, I have even been told we look like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment