Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fun in the Leaves, Hunting, and other Cute pictures.

Fun at the Zoo

We took Aleana to the Zoo on Oct 19th.
She loved playing with Daddies hat and
also enjoyed seeing the Monkeys!

Leaves!

Tuesday Oct 22

 Aleana LOVED Playing in the Leaves. 
She enjoyed playing in and crawling through the leave.
 However she loved it best when I helped her walk through
them and I would kick the leaves around. 
She was laughing so hard. I wish I had someone
 else with me so that I could have gotten a video.
She also liked it when I helped her jumped in the little leave piles.  Fall is so Fun!!  

 Hunting and Playing at Grandma and Grandpa Snelgrove's!

  We left Wednesday Oct 23rd and Came back home Sunday Oct 26th. Curt enjoyed going out hunting on horses and 4wheelers but did not see anything that he could shoot.
On Saturday afternoon I went out with Curt and His dad and tried to help them find a buck but I was not very good luck.  I had fun getting away from the house and enjoyed some time with Curt. Thanks to Curt mom for watching Aleana.  I rode on the back and then drove around after we where done hunting but next year I think I will drive and let Curt ride on the back and look for this buck.
While Curt was out hunting I stayed at the house and hung out with Aleana and Curt's mom when she was not at work.  Aleana found a big box of Crayons and spent a lot of time coloring and some eating of Crayons.  Luckily she did not like the taste and spit them out pretty quick.
 Here is Aleana looking for Daddy, and
wondering when he was going to come home.
 Aleana loves her Grandpa and drug him all over the house when he was home. She also decided she was comfortable with walking while we were there and took more and more steps each day and by the time we left she was walking across the room or down the hall.  Although she was still kind of wobbly and often lost her balance. I can't believe I have a walker on my hands!   
 Aleana did her own hair.
  I am a little worried for when she is a
 teenager and does her own hair :)


These are some of her favorite toys at Grandma and Grandpas. She thought the Jack-in- the- box was funny and the book had buttons you pushed to create funny sentences which she was really enjoyed (and so did the rest of us).  She also loved unloading Grandmas kitchen drawers and movies.  She just makes messes where ever she goes. 
We had a lot of fun playing around the house and in the yard.  In this picture Aleana has cream on her face from helping me eat a Swiss Roll.  She is not a big fan of sweets but enjoyed that and some Oreo.  

Animals

 She loved the horses and the dogs.  First thing in the morning she was pointing to the window saying "dog, dog ,dog, dog"  We went out many times each day.  It does not show it in the picture but she loved petting the dogs. Then she loved coming in and washing her hands/playing in the water.
She also really liked the horse, which she also called dogs, but was a little nervous about petting them and would not let us put her on them.  I guess she is getting a little more aware of her surroundings.  

 She also really loved playing with Grandma. 
 She is going to be excited when we go back for Thanksgiving. Although she may not be the only Grandkid and will have to share Grandma and Grandpas attention
 Here is just a random pictures we took of Aleana that night when we got home.  Sometimes she loves wearing headbands and other times she wont leave them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment