Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Novemeber Fun!

Saturday November 2

 
On  I helped throw my soon to be sister in law Cadence's Bridal Shower.  She had a lot a of fun and did really good at answer questions about Brian, she only had to have 3 or 4 Gum balls.  I am so excited Brian found someone as wonderful as Cadence and I am so excited to have her as my sister-in-law.
Debbie with her two favorite girls! 

After the shower we went over to my parents house so they could see Aleana, my mom was not at the shower because she went to Vernal with my Dad for his brother Terry's Funeral. 
Aleana and Layla were playing so cute together.  
They both had fun with the books and looked so adorable in the sun glasses. 
Aleana was trying to be so helpful and put Layla's sunglasses back on her :) 
I think they are going to be best friends. 

Wednesday November 6th

On  Aleana decided that it would be fun to play with my make up.  She did not care about anything else in the cupboard so I guess she has seen me put on makeup a few times and thinks it is a fun toy.  I will have to watch out for her, she may want to start wearing make up early.

While in the bathroom she found some Q-tips and she pretended to put them in her nose and laugh which i found kind of funny because she hates it when we use them to clean out her nose. I guess she has laughed because it tickled a couple of times.  
Check out Aleana's 1st molar! 
She is in the process of getting two molars this one on the left that you can see started to cut on Saturday Oct 19th and the one on the right poked through on Friday Nov 1st.  She has been in pain and kind of fussy but not as bad as I was expecting.  She does have a high tolerance for pain, she bumps her head on something almost everyday and about a minute later she is up playing again. She is a tough little girl! 

We went out on a walk to see the ducks.  Aleana loves to watch the ducks and talk to them.  She somethings even shares her snacks with them. 
What a happy little girl, she loves her walks! 
Debbie made a couple really cute shirts for Aleana and she came to take pictures of her in them for a portfolio, but Aleana was more interested in her phone.  I hope she was able to get some good pictures :) 
Aleana loves to walk around the house pretending she is talking on the phone she will often use remotes or other objects if I don't give her my phone. She also loves to call Daddy while he is at work and just goes crazy babbling to him and will leave him awesome voice mails if he does not answer.  I know he loves it and it differently brightens his day. She is now starting to talk to other people on the phone as well, she had a nice long conversation with my mom on Sunday. I am afraid she will like to talk on the phone with friends when she is older.  

Today Aleana discovered and tried a few new things.  She learned how to flush the toilet which I guess will become usefully when she is potty training.  I had the baby gate up so she would not go down the stairs while I was getting ready and she went over and was hanging on the gate and trying to climb on it.  I guess a baby gate won't keep her out of things for much longer.  

Thursday November 7 

Aleana loves playing with my tablet.  I guess I should get some kid friendly games. Although she mostly likes to open and close the cover and unlock my screen. She is too smart with electronics   
Helping Curt sweep after dinner

Friday November 8th

Aleana thinks that it is funny to push me over so I grabbed Aleana and pulled up on my back. She is so fun to play with! 

Saturday Nov 9th 

Aleana loves the sheep back behind our house and loves it when we take her out to see them.  Sometimes she even tries to open the door so she can go out on her own, good thing we have dead bolts on our front and back door.  I don't look forward to when she really can open the door and try to escape.  
My Dad came over to visit and play with Aleana.  He brought some bread so they could go feed the ducks but Aleana ate more then she shared with the ducks. On the ways over she stopped at a few different trees to play with the leaves and branches.  She just love it out side! 
Grandpa Stauffer and Aleana 
Feeding the ducks.
Aleana also had my Dad take her out the see the sheep a few different times. They played with magnets on a big metal bowl and the foam blocks.  Aleana is an expert at knocking towers over.  They also enjoyed kicking and passing a soccer ball back and forth.  They had a lot of fun playing together.  I know my Dad loves are little cutie and I think she loves him too :)

Sunday November 10th 

Curt's Coworkers gave him this flower when we took Aleana to the temple. 
We have claimed it as her adoption flower. She really loves the flowers
 and was giggling as she touched them:)
We had Debbie, and Ben & Alyssa Owen for dinner. 
The Owen's are having a baby girl in January!
 Aleana thought it was a lot of fun to go through
 everything in Debbie's purse.

 After dinner I went to an amazing stake women's fireside called "Women at the Well"  I missed the first part but I saw the video were they interviewed women in our stake who have gone through difficult challenges in their lives but sought the Lord and have been greatly blessed.  It was very inspiring and should me that with the Lord I can face any challenge.  After words they had a yummy chocolate fountain and I visited with sisters in our ward.   

Monday November 11th 

Aleana out enjoying the sheep after breakfast. 

Tuesday November 12 


Aleana loves her bananas. Yesterday she ate a whole one and today she ate a half a banana.  She grabs them and tries to open them or eat them with the pill.  


 After our walk today I watered the flowers and then Aleana thought it was her turn to water the flowers and take care of the plants. She thought that the watering can was pretty cool and carried it all around until we went inside. 

Here are some other funny things she has done in the last couple of weeks.  When Aleana gets into the bathroom she likes to grab the plunger and hit it on the ground and use it as a walker.  Aleana has become obsessed with her nose and our nose. She gives us Eskimo kisses, rubs her nose on my shoulder, grabs our noses, grabs her nose (she can sometimes tell us where her nose is), rubs her face on soft things like her stuffed animals, and fur in touch and feel books, and even rub her nose on our friends dog Barkley tail and bum.  It was kind of gross but really funny. She also likes to bump heads with us and rub her hands down our faces.  She really likes her stuffed animals especially her dogs and will often walk around hugging them.

Aleana has become a great walker and will sometimes trip when she is wearing shoes. She is a keeping me busy, diffidently can get places faster then before and is always on the move.  She even does pretty good on the grass although she does trip a little more often. She has the cutest little waddle especially when she is wearing shoes and I will be sad when she stops walking like that.

Aleana will not fall asleep in our arms unless she is super tired.  Now when we try to rock her, sing to her and read t her she plays with the books, bounces all around, wiggles all over the place and likes to play with our faces.  Usually we just rock her long enough to try and get her calmed down and luckily she falls asleep in her crib fairly easily.  My snugly little girl is all but gone :(.

Last night Curt and I went and saw Thor 2 in 3D with my Dad and Debbie.  The show was really good and the 3D was amazing kind of like you were really there. My mom came up and watched Aleana, she was so good for her and was asleep when we got home. It was fun to get out and have a date with Curt.

I am looking forward to Brian and Cadence's wedding on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment