Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Photos from my phone




I decided it was time to figure out how to get the photo's off my phone so I could clear them off and be able to take new ones.  Some of these photos and for a long time ago.  I was fun taking a little trip down memory lane. 
These were taken about 7 years ago, we went to Vegas to visit my Grandparents with my brother and while we were their we went to red rock. 
We  got some cute ones of me, Curt and us just for fun. 
These are probably from 5 or 6 years not to long after we moved up to Logan. We went Ice Skating with some friends. 
Our good friends Talon and Nicole who now live in Missouri while Talon goes to med School
Curt and I being crazy


Some pictures of Aleana at the Hospital.  
She has grown and changed to much. 

First day home, just look at that sweet face! 
Cute new born pics for phone back ground. 
Cute little Bear! 
A picture I sent Curt during her new born photo shoot that my friend Sable did for me. 
Slay ride and Snelgrove family Christmas party up in Francis. 
Taking a little nap on Chelsie Atkinson couch.  
More cute photo's for phone back ground 

Cute little girl in her orange jacket! 
Cute yellow outfit from Janalee. 
Playing in the grass, not sure what to think
Chilling on the blanket
Clapping hands! 
Awesome Hair after Sunday nap with Dad. 
Just love her! 

Taken a walk with her walker! She loves being mobile

Cute Picture of her playing in the leaves. She loved fall! 


Awesome Halloween Photos for Christy Browns Halloween Party
I just love this photo it is still my phone wall paper! 
Daddy and his little Princess! 
We went and visited Curt on Halloween
What a cutie! 
Trick or treating around the office and taking the whole bucket of candy. She knows what the good stuff is! 

His Co-workers enjoyed seeing her and Curt always loves to see his little girl! 
Fish face! 
Aleana in her Dress I bought her for Christmas! 

Here first and only pig tail.  It is so cute we may need to try it again

Sitting on the Curb! 

Chilling with her Aunt Debbie! 

A bit random but I hope you enjoyed all the fun pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment