Sunday, March 9, 2014

Yeah for Sun and food!

On Monday morning we headed out to play in the sun, Aleana loves to be outside.  It had rained the night before and Aleana thought it was fun to jump in the puddles.  I meant to have her put her snow boots on and come jump in puddles one afternoon after it rained and the sun come out but it did not happen this week. 
Later Monday morning we went and had a play date at Christy Brown's house, I think Aleana was getting a little tired so she looks a little zoned in all her pictures.  
 Kaylee and Aleana playing in Christy's little red car. 
They are such cute little friends 
 On Monday night we went bowling with the Atkinson's, Salisbury's, Harvey's, and a few other friends, it was a lot of fun and Curt and Aleana were awesome bowlers.    
 My two favorite people! 

 Aleana loves to eat and can sometimes use a spoon or fork pretty well other times she just uses her hands.  No matter how she eats she is always a mess, especially when she is eating one of her favorites spaghetti!
Driving the Boat! 

 We went to the Adventure park on Wednesday it was fun and had a lot of places for toddlers to play, we will have to go for playgroup sometime.  We also went to the Library for Story time, she is starting to do a lot better at sitting and listening to stories and songs, I think it is mostly the fun songs that grab her attention she loves music.
 Crossing the Bridge
Ridding the Horse!
Tub and little play house! 
 On Thursday Aleana had her first bowl of cereal, she wants to be just like mom and dad. She actually did really well with it although I did not put a lot of milk in.
Debbie and Aleana at the Zoo! 
 On Saturday Allen, Kathy, Layla and Debbie came up to go to the Zoo.  I was fun but not a lot of Animals we out yet because of weather and remodeling and it got kind of cold toward the end.  Aleana thought it was fun to run all over and loved seeing all the birds and got supper excited when she saw the coyotes, she was yelling dog and trying to climb the fence. I forgot to take the camera to the Zoo but I at least snapped one of the both playing with phone.  I was actually trying to get a video of them dancing but of course they stopped when I pulled out the camera.  Aleana was spinning in circles, galloping around, kicking her legs and just jamming out, she is a pretty sweet dancer.  I hope I can catch her on video sometime.    
Last night we had some crackers with chocolate spread that Aleana just loves and of course she got it all over her face. 

Some other fun things this week, My Mom and Debbie came up on Thursday because my sister had a meeting with for her internship.  Oh! Debbie got into U of U's OT Grad program, we are so excited for her.    My mom got to come and see Aleana little Mommy and me Dance class, she did a good job dancing for grandma. That evening Debbie and my Mom watch Aleana while Curt and I went to our FSA meeting.  I conducted my first meeting it was kind of Scary, but I did pretty good.  Sandy came and talked about LDS Family Services, as for right now nothing is happening to adoption, but we are going to change over to United for Adoption instead of Families Supporting Adoption.  I will nice to be changed over and have a direction for the year. 

This is not new this week but Aleana loves to help fill up the humidifier and will even grab the mostly empty tank and carry it right into the bathroom and tries to lift it into the tub.  The helps us screw and unscrew the lid and then helps us carry it back to the room.  Also she knows how to turn it on and off.  
She has decided that going down the stairs  on her tummy is fun and fast she will even say "wee" as she goes down.  

Aleana is starting to throw temper tantrums and will purposely hit herself or bang her head against the wall when she is upset or frustrated.  She also bites her fingers and tries to stick her fingers down her throat.  I hope we can get her to stop doing these things before she seriously hurts herself.  She might be starting her terrible 2's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment